
If you're a fan of the TV show Community like I am, then you are well aware of the comic hilarity of Donald Glover (aka Troy). And believe it or not, he raps and sings too! The dude is not only funny on the screen, but funny on the mic as well. I still can't tell whether he's just fucking around with this music project or if he's fully invested. But apparently, he's been rapping for a while now (since 2008) and has released 3 albums and a couple mixtapes. Nevertheless, with lines like "I don't fuck with fake bitches, except for when I fuck with fake bitches" and "I'm the boss Michael Scott, ya'll bitches is just Phyllis", Childish Gambino's got jokes. Give him a listen...here's his new 5 track EP.
"I'm runnin' this bitch, you are just a dog walker".
Donald Glover on Community:
Childish Gambino - Freaks and Geeks music video:
Download Childish Gambino EP HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment